Request Accessibility Accommodation

If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation, please use the form below. 

If you have any difficulty using this form, please email your request to

4-H Members: This form is for specific accommodation requests. If this request is for general accommodations, please contact your county 4-H educator. Additional accommodations can be made for Ohio youth with disabilities through the Winning 4-H Plan.

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.