Ohio State graduate students, postdoctoral scholars, and faculty are encouraged to take advantage of the University's Institutional Membership with the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD), sponsored by the Office of Diversity and Inclusion. NCFDD is a nationally recognized independent faculty development center dedicated to supporting academics of all backgrounds in making successful transitions throughout their careers.
As an institutional member, Ohio State faculty, post-doctoral researchers, graduate students, or anyone with or pursuing a doctorate or terminal degree have access to the following resources at no cost:
To claim your free Institutional Membership, complete the following steps:
- Go to http://www.facultydiversity.org/join.
- Choose your institution from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Activate my Membership”
- Complete the registration form using your institutional email address (i.e. @osu.edu). You must use your email@example.com address to access this membership.
- Go to your Ohio State email to find a confirmation/welcome email. Click “Activate Account” in the email.
If you have any questions about the membership, please contact: Dr. Sara M. Childers, Director of Diversity Planning, Training, and Assessment for the Office of Diversity and Inclusion, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This information is also available on the ODI website at https://odi.osu.edu/national-center-faculty-development-diversity.
If you have technical questions, please email NCFDD at Membership@FacultyDiversity.org.